How to Apply
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Applicants for Jerusalem-Melbourne Joint PhD (JM-JPhD) projects should:
- Identify a project of interest
- Register their interest with the project supervisor based at the University of Melbourne, including the following information:
- Name, contact details
- Joint PhD project of interest
- Cover Letter, CV and Transcript
- Any supporting documentation
Note: All applicants are required to meet the entry requirements for a PhD at both partner universities to be considered.
The successful candidates will be funded by either UoM or HUJI. This funding includes a full scholarship and mobility support. Eligible candidates for the Hirsh and Olga Taft Scholarship will be automatically considered.
CHECK ADMISSION CRITERIA
All participants have access to UoM living allowance support. Scholarships are awarded for 3 years, with the possibility of 6 months extension. All participants receive a UoM tuition fee waiver for up to 4 years.